Sunday 26 July 2009

Getting the Project Done

I never dream of Architectural and Interior work. I don’t have the technical skill, background, experience and formal studies. For the record, after finishing my fine art course I was working as creative designer for advertising firm in Cebu for almost 2 years. It is the world of graphic designing in advertising. In contrast, where am I now? Here standing myself as a post and lentil in my new work structure. It is a matter of choosing the right tool and knowing where to tap.

The requirement of passing the job offer is has the skill on freehand drawing. Easy! So I grab it. Truth of what pushes me to that decision was dreaming of going abroad. It is a common notion that mostly overseas people have a lot of money and usually consider high profile. Definitely it is not. The reason is about helping my family and to support them financially.

Almost two years now in my work, work load runs along with my system. Sales profit increase and work job intensify. High quality finished at a reasonable price is the secret. Clients will keep on coming back. Then I began to love my work, giving importance of what I am doing and just keep on doing the best of what I can do. The formula is graphic design in the world of architecture. This is life to offer.

Nevertheless, still the project is not yet done. The project is all about my life’s journey. It is considered as one step forward into the path. Climbing up to the highest pick of your success where you’re beyond horizon of your dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment